TopicHow to reset Mozilla Thunderbird Email Password?
The reset Mozilla Thunderbird Email Password features allow you to change your login data so that you can access your account without any problem. You can refer to the steps below to reset Mozilla Thunderbird Email Password:
- Click on the ‘Get Mail’ option in the main toolbar in Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Select ‘Enter New Password’ under the section that says ‘Login to failed’.
- Enter a new password under the heading ‘Enter your password for_.’
- Select the ‘Use Password Manager to remember this password’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘OK’ option and then select ‘Write.’
Send a test email to yourself to check if the password is working, if not you can call the Mozilla Thunderbird Helpline Number and ask for help.
Also Read: How to fix Mozilla Firefox error code 2324